Dr. Jared Brandoff recently joined the staff of White Plains Hospital. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and received his medical degree from the New York Medical College. Dr. Brandoff completed his General and Orthopedic Surgery internship and residencies at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, and received his Fellowship training in Spine Surgery at the prestigious Spine Institute of New York-Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City. In addition to his position at White Plains Hospital, Dr. Brandoff serves as Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Hofstra North Shore–LIJ School of Medicine.
In addition to his clinical work with patients with spine disease, Dr. Brandoff endeavors to advance the field of spinal surgery through clinical and basic scientific research. He has published several orthopaedic and neurosurgical research articles in internationally recognized, peer-reviewed journals. His work has been presented at prominent national and internationally academic meetings, including the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the North American Spine Society, and the International Meeting for Advanced Spinal Techniques.
Dr. Brandoff also believes in fostering an environment in which the delivery of the highest quality medical care is possible, and to that end, he has devoted part of his career to advancing quality in the fields of orthopedics and spinal care. He formerly served as a member of the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) of the Spinal Cord Injury Precautions Task Force at the North Shore–LIJ Health System, and he brings this experience in Quality Management to the patients of White Plains Hospital at The Spine Program at White Plains.
- Spinal cord injury
- Spine injury and deformity
- General Orthopedic surgery
Education & Memberships
Medical DegreePost-graduate Training
- Fellowship - Spine Surgery, The Spine Institute of New York-Beth Israel Medical Center
- Residency - Orthopedic Surgery, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Residency & Internship - General Surgery, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Association
Insurance Plans Accepted
- BLUE CROSS
- EMBLEM HEALTHCARE SELECT- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN OF NEW YORK (HIP)
- HEALTH REPUBLIC- NYS EXCHANGE
- HUDSON HEALTH
- LOCAL 1199
- OSCAR- NYS EXCHANGE PLAN
- UNITED HEALTHCARE