Dr. McIntyre received a Bachelor’s degree from College of the Holy Cross and his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed Internship and Residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Fellowship training in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy with Dr. Richard Caspari in Richmond, Va. Dr. McIntyre specializes in the use of arthroscopy to treat shoulder, knee, elbow, wrist, and ankle injuries allowing his patients to return to their normal activity levels sooner and with less pain.
Dr. McIntyre has contributed to advances in his field, publishing articles on large and small joint arthroscopy and also has served as an Instructor for the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) and The Orthopaedic Learning Center in Chicago. He is committed to ensuring patient access to high-quality Orthopedic care and serves as Chairman of the AANA Health Policy and Practice Committee and is a member of both the AANA Board of Directors and the Blue Ribbon Panel on Healthcare Reform of the Westchester County Association. He’s the Secretary of the Westchester County Medical Society and a delegate to the Medical Society of the State of New York.
- Sports medicine and arthroscopy
- Healthcare policy
Education & Memberships
Medical DegreePost-graduate Training
- Fellowship - Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy
- Residency - Orthopedic Surgery, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Westchester Medical Society
- Westchester County Association